Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day with Mom

Last week I had an afternoon off to spend with Karson. It was a warmer day so I took him outside in the yard to play in the snow. He hasn't quite mastered scooping the snow into his bucket or shoveling with his gloves on and not being able to grasp. He enjoyed the sledding, I got a good workout pulling him in the deep snow.

I debated at least 5 times on sledding down the big hill by our house onto the pond as I knew someone was going to have to get us back up to the top. Figured it would be a fun ride down and I could use the exercise. We were moving at a pretty good pace down the hill, I was trying to keep us on a straight path through those trees. Haven't done that since I was a kid!



Pete put KK in this tote one night and carried him around. He thought that was quite funny. So the next day while I was home with him he was playing with his toys and next time I looked at him he was inside the tote with his book. He's so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment