Friday, December 9, 2011


First snow of the season fell the beginning of December. The sun goes down so early now that during the week there is no time to play outside unless it's the weekend. He's been talking about the snow for weeks, wanting to play in it and eat it. We have been telling him not to eat yellow snow because that means Duke was there. He says to me randomly tonight "Mom, I like snow. I like to eat it, but only the white stuff. I can't eat the yellow snow because it's bad for me, yucky. Duke must have went potty on it. I just like the good white snow."

He has learned how to play Mario Kart and Monster Trucks on the Wii. He's darn good for a 3 year old.


He likes to be the camera crew much of the time, always wanting to just take pictures of us doing silly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment